We are looking for a talented, personable and ambitious individual with a thorough understanding of the web (especially WordPress), current technologies and emerging trends.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from designers layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- 3+ years experience working in web development
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail
If this is you, we would love to meet you.
Send us your CV with salary expectations and links to your current portfolio.