Thank you for contacting us via our enquiry form, telephone, email as a website visitor or at our head office either as an interested party, client, supplier or a simple enquiry at Colour Cubed Creative Communications. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Colour Cubed Holdings Limited is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are as follows:
Full name of legal entity: Colour Cubed Holdings Limited trading as Colour Cubed Creative Communications
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colour Cubed Holdings Limited
t/a Colour Cubed Creative Communications
Personal data is any information that enables the identification of an individual. We collect personal data when you provide it to us directly or through the sites, for example:
- Records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you contact us via our website, email, message via our social media or contact us via the postal service. Please note that if you telephone us, we may record the call for compliance, quality and staff training purposes.
- We may also record some details of how you use our website, such as the website you came from or are going to, your device’s unique ID, your IP address and operating system, products and adverts that interest you, services that you purchase, and information that you download. We may send marketing emails or general correspondence that automatically detect whether you have received or opened the email or clicked on a link in our marketing materials. We use this information for our own performance measurement, but also so that we can tailor our promotional messages and advertising to you, where you have consented to receive it.
How we use your data:
How you use our sites, contact us and the permissions you give us will determine how we use your data. We could use it for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to any communication that you have with us.
- To personalise our sites and monitor their usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services.
- To send you updates that we think will be of interest to you, where we have your consent or are otherwise allowed to do so.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal guidelines, according to data protection law, to process your personal information:
- It is in the legitimate interests of our sites, company and our clients.
- You have given us consent to send marketing or have contacted us and need a response.
- It is in our legitimate interests as a prestigious design agency to ensure that our sites are relevant and reach an appropriate audience. Understanding the needs of our audience is vital so that we can offer the best information and customer experience. We may use information about you to personalise your view of our sites.
Where is my personal information stored and for how long?
All our data is stored on Amazon Web Service’s distributed datacentres and our office-based server, behind industry-standard firewalls.
Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.